Information we collect
When you install the Service onyour device and register with Ador, personally identifiable information aboutyou may be collected during the download process for the Service (as requestedduring the download process) and when you register with us. For registrationthrough Ador, you are required to provide your mobile phone number or youremail address, city location, gender, name, depending on the device(s) you areusing on the Service. You may also provide personally identifiable information,but that is optional. When you log in using your Facebook account, we maycollect additional information you make available to us (see "Your UserProfile" below).
In addition, when you install theService on your device and register with Ador, you may be asked to allow usaccess to your address book. If you consent, we will have access to contactinformation in your address book on the device you use for the Service (names,numbers, emails, and Facebook IDs, but no notes or other personal informationin your address book) and we will store them on our servers and use them tohelp you use the Service, for example, by synchronizing your Ador contactsbetween different devices you may want to use with the Service. If you do notwant Ador to store this information, you may opt-out through your accountsettings in the Ador application at any time. However, we may not be able tooffer some of the features that require this information.
Ador may also collect and gathernon-personally identifiable information, such as certain profile informationincluding country of residence and preferences. In addition, Ador may collectand store information about your and others’ usage of and interaction with theService and our websites, including matches, numbers of matches made bymembers, match durations, text messages, usage by geographies, device andconnection information, IP address, device capability, bandwidth, statistics onpage views, network type and traffic to and from our websites.
Ador allows you to share textmessages, photos, screenshots, videos and other communications in the Adorapplication with other users, and if you choose to do so your text messages,photos, screenshots, videos, and other communications will be stored on ourservers. In addition, if you choose to share these items with other Ador users,we may not be able to remove them from our servers or make them unavailable toanyone you have shared them with. Sending and sharing text messages, photos,screenshots, videos or other communications in the Ador application is yourdecision. By choosing to share that information, you should understand that youmay no longer be able to control how that information is used and that it maybecome publicly available (depending in part on your actions or the actions ofothers with whom you have shared the information). Ador is not responsible forany use or misuse of the information you share. In addition, in case yourconversation partner reports your abusive behavior or language to us, then theconversation information such as voices, screenshots or contents ofconversation which have been stored only in your partner's device may betransferred to our servers. Such transferred information will be processed byus to ascertain the genuineness of the report and determine your penalty levelsif needed. Ador may also collect and gather user contents (e.g., photos,screenshots, comments, and other materials) that you create on the Service.
To complete a commerce transactionon Ador item shop, you will be requested to provide your payment information,including your credit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billingaddress. In that event, we will transmit your information securely directly toa third-party vendor or merchant who will collect such information in order toprocess and fulfill your purchase. Ador does not process or store your paymentinformation. However, we may store other information about your purchases madeon the Service, which may include the merchant’s name, the date, time andamount of the transaction and other behavioral information.
We also collect error-reportinginformation if the Service crashes or hangs up so that we can investigate theerror and improve the stability of the Service for future releases. In general,these reports do not contain personally identifiable information, or onlyincidentally. As part of these error reports, we receive information about thetype and version of your device, the device identifier, the time the error occurred,the feature being used and the state of the application when the erroroccurred. We do not use this information for any purpose other thaninvestigating and fixing the error.
Sharing of yourinformation
Parties with whom we may shareyour information:
● We may share User Contentand your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies,log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businessesthat are legally part of the same group of companies that Ador is part of, orthat become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may usethis information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service(including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including byproviding you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliateswill honor the choices you make about who can see your contents.
● We also may share yourinformation as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, anddevice identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that helpus provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our ServiceProviders will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessaryto provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
● We may also share aggregateor anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers andinvestors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of users our appreceives. This information does not contain any personal or personallyidentifiable information and is used to develop content and services that wehope you will find of interest.
● We may remove parts of datathat can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may alsocombine your information with other information in a way that it is no longerassociated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may chooseto share your User Content:
● Any information or contentthat you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content,becomes available to the public. With this feature, Ador can be protected fromexhibitionism. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that UserContent may be re-shared by others.
● If you remove informationand contents (e.g. Screenshots, etc.) that you created on the Service, copiesmay remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if otherUsers or third parties have copied or saved that information (e.g. Facebook,etc.).
How we use the information wecollect
We use or may disclose yourpersonal information only as follows:
● To verify your identity;
● To connect you with othersas enabled by the Service;
● To share your Profile withothers on the Service;
● To show you the names ofpersons you communicate with and to show your name to persons you communicatewith on the Service;
● To deliver to you anyadministrative notices, alerts, and communications relevant to your use of theService;
● To provide you with relevantcontent that you requested, using information that you allow us to collect fromyou or that you provide to a social media provider with which your Ador accountis connected, such as information regarding your and your Ador contacts'respective locations;
● To contact you via email,SMS or otherwise for the purpose of informing you about new products, servicesor promotions offered by Ador (you can opt-out of such emails or SMSs bysending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org);
● For internal operations,including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research,improvements to the Service, detecting and protecting against error, fraud orother illegal activity;
● When we have a good faithbelief that the law, any legal process, law enforcement, national security orissue of public importance requires disclosure;
● In connection with acorporate transaction involving Ador, such as the purchase or sale of abusiness unit, an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, or other similar events.
Your User Profile
The information you enter intoyour user profile (your “Profile”) may be shared with your Ador contacts. You controlyour Profile and you can access and modify your Profile from the Adorapplication at any time. In addition, if you register with Ador using yourFacebook account (e.g. Facebook Connect), we may store your Facebook ID and thecorresponding token on our servers and, if you give us your express consent, wewill have access to and may collect certain information that you make availableon Facebook (for example, your first and last names, email address, profilepicture, your friend lists and birthdays). Your Profile is available to otherusers of the Service who are connected to you on Ador. In addition, unless youopt-out (which you may do at any time in the Ador application), your Profile isdiscoverable by other Ador users, including by way of example in listings ofcontacts that will include your proximity to other users. You may also “blockout” any Ador user in your contact list from discovering your Profile at anytime. In addition, Ador may pre-populate your Profile with certain informationsuch as your name and Facebook profile picture if you or your friends havelogged onto the Service using Facebook.
Data Access and Removal
You can always control whatinformation you choose to share with us on the Service. To do so, you canchange your settings in the Service or on your mobile device. Alternatively,you can remove the Service from your mobile device entirely.
You can remove your data anytimeyou want. If you ask us to delete your account, we will use commerciallyreasonable efforts to remove your data from our servers.
Any personally identifiableinformation that (i) you share in text messages, photos, videos or otherwise inor through the Ador application with other users, or (ii) submit on a blog,bulletin board or chat room on our website or elsewhere can be viewed and usedby others, including to send you unsolicited messages or to commit identitytheft. Ador is not responsible for any use or misuse of your information thatmight result from your disclosure of information.
Opt-Out – PromotionalCommunications
Ador allows you to choose not toreceive promotional email messages from Ador and its service providers. You mayopt-out by following instructions in the message sent by Ador or its serviceproviders on how to unsubscribe from that particular mailing. You may alsoopt-out by contacting us at email@example.com.
Protecting user privacy andpersonal information is a top priority for FIUH IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and Ador.We make substantial efforts to ensure the privacy of all personallyidentifiable information you provide to us. Access to all personallyidentifiable information is restricted to those FIUH IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. andAdor employees, contractors, agents and third-party service providers who needto know that information in order to provide, operate, develop, maintain,support or improve the Service. FIUH IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and Ador usepassword protection, access logs, and system monitoring to safeguard theconfidentiality and security of all member information.
In addition, due to the inherentnature of the Internet and related technology, we do not guarantee theprotection of information under our control against loss, misuse or alteration.
The Service is not directed to childrenunder the age of thirteen (13) and we do not knowingly collect personallyidentifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of theService. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personallyidentifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of theService, we will delete such information from our records. If we change ourpractices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consentbefore collecting any personally identifiable information from children underthe age of thirteen as part of the Service.
Notification of Changes
If you wish to use any of therights described below, you may contact us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We process and answer your requests without undue delay and inany event within one month of our receipt of the request unless a longer periodis required due to the complexity of the request. In this case, our response timecan be up to three months in total as permitted by Article 12 of the GDPR.
1) Right to request access
You have the right to request access into the data that we are processing onyou, see Article 15 of the GDPR, including information about:
● the purposes of theprocessing
● the categories of personaldata concerned
● the recipients orcategories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will bedisclosed
● the envisaged period forwhich the personal data will be stored
Furthermore, you have the right toobtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. Please note thataccess may be restricted due to intellectual property or trade secrets.
2) The right to object
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on groundsrelating to your particular situation when the data are processed based onthe balancing of interest rule in Section 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, see Article 21of the GDPR. In this case, we will cease the processing unless there arecompelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override yourinterests, rights and freedoms or if the processing is necessary for theestablishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. You have the right toobject to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes atany time. We will cease the processing of your personal data for thispurpose after the objection. Please note that if you exercise this right,your user license to use the Service will cease automatically.
3) Right to rectification anderasure
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, see Article 16of the GDPR. Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data erasedwhere one of the following grounds applies, see Article 17 of the GDPR:
● the personal data are nolonger necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected orotherwise processed,
● if you have withdrawn yourconsent and there are no other legal grounds for the processing,
● if you have objected to theprocessing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing,
● the personal data have tobe erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law,
● the personal data have beenunlawfully processed or
● the personal data have beencollected in relation to the offer of information society services.
Please note that your right toerasure may be limited if the data are necessary for compliance with a legalobligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
4) Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing in certaincircumstances, see Article 18 of the GDPR. If you have the right torestriction, we will only process your data with your consent or for the establishment,exercise or defense of a legal claim or to protect a person or importantgrounds of public interest the right to withdraw consent. If we have asked foryour consent to our processing of your data, you have the right to withdrawyour consent at any time, see Article 7 of the GDPR. If you withdraw yourconsent, we will cease processing of the data for which you have withdrawnconsent, unless we have a legal obligation to keep some or parts of your data.Please note that if you withdraw your consent, your user license to use theServices will cease automatically. The withdrawal of your consent does notaffect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before itswithdrawal.
5) The right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with whichwe process in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format andhave the right to transmit those data to another controller if the processingis based on consent or contract performance, see Article 20 of the GDPR.
Data Protection Officer
The company has designated theperson in charge of personal data protection as below for inquiries andcomplaints about personal information of users.
● Name: Ranadeep Meenagoni
● Position: CTO
● Address: Manjeera Trinity Corporate, Plot No. S2 Unit No. 810 &811, JNTU Rd, K P H B Phase 3, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
● Phone: +91 96181 43596
● E-mail: email@example.com